Each of these coins carries the illustrious Early Releases label, ensuring they were received by NGC within 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint. This label adds further collectibility to these beloved .999 fine Silver coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Early Releases designation guarantees these coins were received by NGC within 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an MS-69 Early Releases by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle MS-69 to your cart today!
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|