|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These 2014 Silver Eagles are graded MS-69 by NGC and feature the Early Releases label indicating that the coin was certified within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
Silver American Eagles from the San Francisco Mint are popular because the mint stopped production on them in 1998 and didn’t resume until 2011. This NGC certified coin has even more collectible appeal on top of its lower production numbers.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Struck at San Francisco designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2014 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.