Each of these Silver Eagles has been certified as a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring perfection upon leaving the U.S. Mint. Silver Eagles feature a classic design in high quality .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Early Releases designation guarantees these coins were received by NGC within 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an MS-70 Early Releases by NGC, one of the top coin grading services. This ensures that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle MS-70 to your cart today!