Each of these Silver Eagles has been certified as a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring perfection upon leaving the U.S. Mint. Silver Eagles feature a classic design in high quality .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Early Releases designation guarantees these coins were received by NGC within 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an MS-70 Early Releases by NGC, one of the top coin grading services. This ensures that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle MS-70 to your cart today!
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|