This 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-63. Repunched date second 8 over 7 in 1880.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1880-CC Morgan Silver Dollar 8/7 to your cart today.