This series has celebrated tragic destinies, adventurers, and now romantics. This .920 fine Gold coin celebrates Madame Bovary which was the first novel by Gustave Flaubert published in 1857.
- Contains .25 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Presented in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Presents Madame Bovary close to her lover and Charles Bovary in the background.
- Reverse: Has a portrait of Gustave and is accompanied with one of the quotations from the novel.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any coin collection. Add this Gold Heroes of French Literature Madame Bovary coin to your cart today!