The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-63. Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab box.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1928-S Peace Silver Dollar in your cart today!