We are proud to feature the 1 oz APMEX 2014 Stars and Stripes Silver Round for the second year in a row. Each of these rounds features a beautiful patriotic design in .999 fine Silver, making a perfect item for both investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Single rounds come in plastic flips. Multiples will come in sealed plastic sheets or plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Stars in a pattern reminiscent of a waving flag, with the year and Silver weight below.
- Reverse: Stripes in a complementary waving pattern, with the fineness below.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz APMEX Silver Stars and Stripes round to your cart today.
In 2013, APMEX held the first Grand Design Challenge, asking our customers to submit their own designs to be produced in .999 fine Silver. This Stars and Stripes design was chosen as the winner and was so popular in 2013 that we decided to mint it again for 2014.
All round designs were judged by the APMEX management team, and the winning artist received a check for $1,000, round trip airfare for two to Oklahoma City, one night accommodations and a guided tour of APMEX headquarters.