As low as $12.49 per item!
Each of these $1 Silver Certificates will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition, meaning their beauty is in the most excellent condition. These high quality Silver Certificates are not often encountered.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Comes in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1935 through 1935-H will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|