Each of these $1 Silver Certificates will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition, meaning their beauty is in the most excellent condition. These high quality Silver Certificates are not often encountered.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Comes in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1935 through 1935-H will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.