The Tane Mahuta is the second in the Kiwi Treasures series that combines New Zealand’s national bird with iconic treasures of nature.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is graded PR-69 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of just 950 coins.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic animal of New Zealand, the kiwi, against a beautiful backdrop in a proof finish.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Protect and display your Gold $10 Tane Mahuta coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this unique Gold Tane Mahuta coin to your cart today!