|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Celebrating the Chinese Year of the Horse, this 2014 1 oz .9999 fine Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin features a privy mark of a horse to the left of the leaf's stem. Celebrate the Year of the Horse with this beautiful special Canadian Silver Maple Leaf.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a plastic flip. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic reverse proof design of the Silver Maple, with the Lunar Horse privy mark at the bottom left part of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Maple Leaf Lunar Horse Privy coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Lunar Horse Privy coin to your cart today!
The Chinese Year of the Horse include 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. They are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work.
Those born in the Year of the Horse like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs and Sheep.
Celebrate the Chinese Year of the Horse with this special edition Canadian Silver Maple Leaf or make it a gift for someone born during the Year of the Horse.