|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Chinese Pandas are among the world’s only bullion coins that feature yearly changing designs. The 2013 1/10 oz Gold Panda design centers on the beloved panda, shown here in beautiful .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 First Strike condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coins release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features three pandas standing near a stream.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 2013 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!