As low as $2.99 per coin over spot!
The Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and this 2014 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. Highly sought after and with an incredible low mintage for bullion coins, 1 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertad -- why buy Mexican Silver from APMEX?Silver bullion is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Mexican Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|