Silver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 2014 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. These Silver Libertads have an incredibly low mintage of 500,000 coins, making them highly sought after collector's items!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!