With a limited mintage of just 6,400 coins, these 5 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items. Silver Libertads are gaining worldwide popularity and this 2014 edition would be great for any collection.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- The mintage of just 6,400 coins is the lowest mintage in seven years.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a 5-coin tube to your order.
Rapidly gaining popularity, the 2014 5 oz Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and continues the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Add this 2014 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!