The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia. Only 476 minted!
- Contains 5,000 grams (160.77 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 476 pieces.
- Individually packed and encapsulated in a wooden hand-made box with the Armenian Coat of Arms embossed on the lid.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “20000 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 Armenian 5 kilo Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!