The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 566,323 pieces.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
The Noah's Ark Armenian silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this Armenian 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today.