Fractional Silver coins provide more options when purchasing .999 fine Silver, as they offer a lower price point than their large sized counterparts. The Noah's Ark coin combines supreme minting quality with a timeless story known around the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 87,563 pieces.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “200 DRAM” and the issuing year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 Armenian 1/2 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|