The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in hand-made wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “100 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and depicts a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
- Mintage of 113,723 pieces.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 ¼ oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!