2013 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf BU (25th Anniv)
This striking Silver Maple Leaf coin features the widely recognized maple leaf design and a "25" mark to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the series. These coins have a limited mintage of 1,000,000 which only increases their collectibility.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver for a total Silver weight of 25 oz.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Showcases a detailed single maple leaf, with the “25” celebration mark, as well as the weight and purity.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Silver Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Maple Leafs are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Canadian Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|