This coin features the beauty of Raphael's Rooms in antique finished Silver. Issued by the Cook Islands as 5 dollars legal tender in 2013 with a mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Low mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Contains 25 grams (0.803 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the nominal value of 5 Dollars as legal tender in the Cook Islands.
- Reverse: Depicts a high relief designed motif centered on "The School of Athens" with the famous philosophers Plato and Aristotle. Overarching the top is the series name "Ceilings of Heaven" and inscribed is "Raphael's Rooms 1483-2013" which commemorates the anniversary. Also featured is the Nano Chip technology embedded in the coin. When viewed under a microscope, the 20 frescoes of all four Raphael's Rooms are imaged in high resolution.
With such a low mintage and the captured beauty of Raphael's Rooms, this coin makes for a great collector's and conversation piece. Order this 2013 Cook Islands Ceilings of Heaven coin today!