|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4758 troy oz|
Celebrating the nine federal provinces of Austria, each 10 euro silver coin in the Austrian Mint’s new series "Austria by its Children" reproduces the winning design from school that children were asked to draw their home province.
- Contains .4759 ounces of Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule, box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a landscape view of Vorarlberg showing it's many characteristics.
- Reverse: Depicts a woman wearing a traditional round bonnet, and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
Minted in 2013, this coin showcases Austria's most westerly province, Vorarlberg which is bordered by Germany, Switzerland and Lichtenstein as well as by Lake Constance, one of Central Europe’s largest lakes. No tribute to Ländle, as Vorarlbergers affectionately call their native land, would be complete without der Bodensee. The lake fittingly features on both sides of the impressive fourth coin in our Federal Provinces series.