The sphinx is a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. Egyptian architects built the most beautiful buildings and craftsmen produced the finest statues, masks and pieces of jewelry.
- Contains .59 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 original coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great Sphinx of Giza, the largest Egyptian sculpture. The Great Sphinx is colored and it is decorated by pad-printing technique.
This .925 fine Silver partially colored coin captures the grandeur of these ancient times. Add this coin to your cart today!