An ultra low mintage of only 2,577 coins plus the perfect MS-70 grade by NGC makes this a unique coin in just about any collection.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today!