This issue of the African Wildlife Series depicts an iconic elephant family in spectacular high relief, giving more dimension to the realistic image. The limited mintage of just 1,000 coins adds collectible appeal to the .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in nice wooden display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Image of an elephant family as they walk through the plains of Africa, surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the reverse of this coin along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Featuring the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this coin is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this high relief 2014 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|