|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Silver Libertads are rapidly gaining worldwide popularity, and this large kilo Silver coin offers the beloved design in even greater detail. As Mexico's treasured coin, Libertads are highly sought after and are also a great collector's item.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Reverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de Mexico.
Display your Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This large kilo round is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.