|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Diameter:||54 x 32 mm|
This first release in the Sail Ship Legends Series features the HMS Bounty, a small Royal Navy merchant vessel that never completed its mission after a mutiny by acting Master Fletcher Christian, what became the infamous Mutiny on the Bounty.
- Contains .643 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protected in plastic capsule along with a display box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: Features the HMS Bounty ship with a partially colored glass inlay.
- Reverse: The National Arms of the Republic of Benin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Benin government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are highly sought after by collectors for their artistic value and unique features. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to you collection today!
HMS Bounty, also known as HM Armed Vessel Bounty, was a small merchant vessel purchased by the Royal Navy for a botanical mission. The ship, under the command of William Bligh, was sent to the Pacific Ocean to acquire breadfruit plants and transport them to British possessions in the West Indies. That mission was never completed, due to a mutiny led by the acting Master, Fletcher Christian. This was the famous Mutiny on the Bounty.