Only $149.99 per coin!
Prooflike Morgan Dollars, the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies, have highly reflective surfaces and are very scarce.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-64 Proof-Like condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Proof Like Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.