The Silver Kookaburra series features a unique design each year focusing on the interesting Australian native, the kookaburra. This edition also features a special privy mark celebrating 2014 as the Year of the Horse in the Chinese lunar calendar.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves. Also bears a horse privy mark that celebrates 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this privy marked 2014 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|