|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Silver Kookaburra series features a unique design each year focusing on the interesting Australian native, the kookaburra. This edition also features a special privy mark celebrating 2014 as the Year of the Horse in the Chinese lunar calendar.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves. Also bears a horse privy mark that celebrates 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this privy marked 2014 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!