This is the eleventh coin in the 12-coin "O Canada" series featuring a hand holding three maple leaves designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: In front and at the far left is a Douglas Maple Leaf. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Painted Silver $10 Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!