|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The last coin in the 12-coin "O'Canada" series features a horse-drawn sleigh ride scene.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Doug Geldart presents the scene of a Canadian city street in the winter holiday season. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These back dated coins are becoming more difficult to locate. Add this Proof 1/2 oz Silver $10 Holiday Season coin to your cart today!