The last coin in the 12-coin "O'Canada" series features a horse-drawn sleigh ride scene.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Doug Geldart presents the scene of a Canadian city street in the winter holiday season. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These back dated coins are becoming more difficult to locate. Add this Proof 1/2 oz Silver $10 Holiday Season coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|