The coin showcases boys battling for the puck while two goalies stand ready to block the puck that may come their way.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A delightful coloured design of four boys and a family dog engaged in some lively play on a frozen pond.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this winter inspired 1 oz Silver $20 Pond Hockey coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|