APMEXclusive®! This beautifully crafted bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the Canis lupus, or Grey Wolf.
Not only does this coin feature new radial design security features, it is also a unique size, and coins in this listing have been certified by NGC! Visit our Grey Wolf page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: A lone Grey Wolf stands howling in the forest, while weight and purity are listed below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Each coin in this listing has been graded as a near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. The NGC label provides further guarantee of the coin's weight, purity and overall quality, adding a factor of collectibility to this unique bullion coin.
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 and is responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series.