Any quantity only $20.00 per coin over spot!
APMEXclusive® This beautifully crafted bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the Canis lupus, or Grey Wolf. This coin has new radial design security features and is also a unique size. Visit our Grey Wolf page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: A lone Grey Wolf stands howling in the forest, while weight and purity are listed below.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
Protect and display your 3/4 oz Silver Grey Wolf in style by adding an attractive display or gift boxto your order.
Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your collection today!
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in Silver.
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 and is responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series.