This coin embodies pure perfection in the minting of a Precious Metals product. Encapsulated as a Perfect Mint State-70 with the First Strike Label adds to the desirability of this coin!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2014 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today.