APMEX created a process called MintDirect® to ensure each of these 2013 Silver Maple Leaf 25th anniversary coins comes directly from sealed Royal Canadian Mint boxes. These .9999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Mintage of just 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Showcases a detailed single maple leaf, with the “25” celebration mark, as well as the coin's weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Securely store your tubes by adding an official Royal Canadian Mint Monster Box to your order.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2013 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 25th anniversary 25-Coin MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2013 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 25th anniversary coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.