This is a superb example of a Series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note in Very Fine condition.
- Series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from the New York district.
- Comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Front: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: The inscription "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-B