Since its inaugural issue in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold coins. This beautiful proof example has been certified as a near perfect PR-69 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Exceptionally low mintage makes this stunning proof a key date.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!