Low population of 420 coins graded MS-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS. This is the 13th overall release in the America the Beautiful series and honors Maine's Acadia National Park, which was the first established east of the Mississippi River.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and the rough coastline, surrounded by "Acadia", "Maine", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz. America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The diverse land of Mount Desert Island on the rugged coast of Maine was established as a national site on July 8, 1916. Acadia National Park is known for its beautiful landscapes, including that of Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic Coast.
The park is visited by outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy the scenic views, hiking over the granite peaks, and biking along the historic carriage roads, which were financed by John D. Rockefeller, Jr.