Due to popular demand, the U.S. Mint decided to produce Platinum American Eagles in 2014 for the first time since 2008! Each of these coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this 2014 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!