This 20-Dollar coin is certified to be 99.99% fine Silver and is the final release of a four-part series featuring the iconic bald eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo, and features a female bald eagle protecting her two young eaglets in their treetop nest and is engraved with the word "Canada," the date and the face value. This coin also features unique edge lettering, with the words "FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR 1 OZ" engraved around the edge of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Bald Eagle Mother Protecting Her Eaglets coin to your cart today!