The Nasturtium is an edible flower that represents victory through a battle or conquest. Hummingbirds are attracted to both the color and nectar of nasturtiums.
- Contains .4206 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in a stylish card with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series, the sunflower.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautiful orange Nasturtium.
Provide another display option by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
This Nasturtium coin is a part of the "Under the Charm of Flowers” series from the Mint of Poland. Add this 2013 Nasturtium Proof Silver coin to your order today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4206 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|