The Royal Mint has launched a series of Lunar coins that lend a unique British angle to an ancient tradition. The 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coins, in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, are a first for The Royal Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a dynamic galloping horse design, along with the year of issue, weight and purity. The stunning design was produced by British Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect and display your Silver Year of the Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Capture the very essence of the Year of the Horse with this prestigious Silver coin produced by the Royal Mint. Add this stunning 2014 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse BU coin to your cart today!