One of the world’s most respected photographers, Anne Geddes, creates images that are iconic, award winning and beloved. Heartfelt, Anne’s new series of work, was inspired by a medium used to create many of her iconic images, pure Merino wool.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a beautiful box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the December image from Anne Geddes' calendar. A sleeping baby wearing a red and white wool hat.
- Reverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
This coin offers a fantastic design from the New Zealand Mint. Add the 2014 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Anne Geddes Heartfelt Coin to your cart today!