|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The only thing that makes a Proof Silver Britannia more exceptional is being certified by one of the top coin grading services. This .999 fine Silver coin has been guaranteed in PF-69 condition by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features Britannia seated, holding a trident, about the Silver weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this certified 2013 1 oz Proof Silver Britannia to your cart today!
Over time, Britannia coins have become a showcase for British artists with many eager to share their interpretation of the enduring icon. No collection is complete without its Britannia, for she has been in demand for centuries, and in a year where the numismatic great regains her place on the circulating coinage of the United Kingdom, the spotlight shines on the familiar and much-loved figure.