As low as $39.99 per bar over spot!
As one of the most popular signs in the Chinese lunar calendar, the powerful horse is beautifully depicted on these 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse Gold bars from PAMP Suisse.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Obverse: A horse in front of a tree, as well as the Chinese symbol for “horse.”
- Reverse: Depicts the same image from behind, with the horse's majestic tail wrapping around the tree, along with the weight, serial number and purity.
- Enclosed in an assay card that lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse, the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner.
Protect and display your Gold bar in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
These 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Horse Gold bars would make a great addition to any Lunar collection and are a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014). Add this 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Horse Gold bar to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|