Burnished Silver Eagles are struck on specially burnished blanks, giving them a unique look compared to Brilliant Uncirculated coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the unique finish, this burnished Silver Eagle has received a perfect grade from one of the top coin grading services. Add this perfect 70 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|