A symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, the horse appears on this PAMP 5 gram Gold Bar to celebrate 2015. This Year of the Horse Gold Bar features one of the most popular signs in the Chinese lunar calendar.
- Contains 5 grams (0.16075 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coming in beautiful red assay, each bar has been verified by an assayer has certified the bar.
- Obverse: The Chinese character for horse is seen inscribed on the tree that appears behind a magnificent prancing horse.
- Reverse: Seen here is the opposite view of the same scene with the tree in front of the horse and the horse’s tail wrapping around it. Also shown is the PAMP logo, weight of the bar, purity of the gold and the serial number.
- The red assay card has a serial number that matches the one on the Gold Year of the Horse Bar which guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Class up your display and storage of your Gold Bars by adding this APMEX gift box to your order today.
These PAMP Gold Year of the Horse celebrate those born in the Year of the Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) who are confident, intelligent, kind and popular. Add these 5 gram PAMP Suisse Gold Year of the Horse Bars to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.16075 troy oz|