As low as $56.79 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the horse is depicted as a powerful, majestic creature, making it one of the most popular lunar animals. These PAMP Suisse Gold bars embody those characteristics in a larger size, containing 100 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package. Multiples of 25 come in a PAMP Suisse box.
- Obverse: A horse in front of a tree, as well as the Chinese symbol for “horse.”
- Reverse: Depicts the same image from behind, with the horse's majestic tail wrapping around the tree, along with the weight, serial number and purity.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse, the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner.
Protect and display your bar in style by browsing our presentation boxes to find just what you need.
These PAMP Suisse Year of the Horse Gold bars would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014). Add this 100 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||3.215 troy oz|