The iris symbolizes good news and luck. Three upright petals symbolize faith, valor and wisdom. With images of the most stunning flowers and most well-known plants in the world, these coins will go fast.
- Contains .4206 oz of Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a stylish cardboard keeper with a certificate of authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series which will be the nasturtium.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautiful multi-colored iris with a piece of an iris recreated in the relief.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
This Iris coin is a part of the series from the Mint of Poland, the "Under the Charm of Flowers”. The word Iris means rainbow. Iris is the flower of the Greek goddess Iris who is the messenger of Love. Add this 2013 Iris Proof Silver coin to your order today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4206 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|