|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.8411 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
This unique Silver coin celebrates 2014 as the Year of the Horse. Each of these coins features pad printing that makes the horses come to life, as well as a small Gold horse charm held in a capsule within the coin.
- Each coin contains .8411 oz of sterling Silver.
- Comes in a horseshoe-shaped themed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 3,999 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the outline of two horses in the background.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of a horse against the background of its outline. Included is a gilded filigree horse-shaped insert in the bottom portion of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Mint of Poland.
This coin is dedicated to the seventh animal in the Chinese zodiac. Add this lunar Year of the Horse Silver coin to your cart today.